2x Wood Fasteners for ceilings with wooden joists / studs
- Suitable for ceilings with an air gap between plasterboard and the joist.
Imperial: 1/2 x 4 3/4
- Use a stud finder to find the ceiling joist at the desired location.
- Studs are generally 450mm (45cm) apart (aprox 17 inches)
- You will require a 9mm wood drill bit to drill 60mm into the wooden joist.
- It may be necessary to drill a small pilot hole through gib/plaster-board ceilings to be sure to locate the middle of the ceiling joist - take your time!
- Use a screwdriver or bar through the bolt eyelet to screw the bolt into the ceiling joist clockwise.
- TEST INTEGRITY BEFORE USE.
Package contains 1 pair of fasteners (2 items).
I want thank you for your aerial yoga silk. They are magnificent : the color, the texture, all ! Maybe, I think the carabiner are too light. I don’t dare use it but my old carabiner 😊 I will recommend to my yoga studens to chose your site for an order of aerial silk. Hope to meet you once time.
My lovely purple CamiYogAIR aerial yoga silk arrived today!! Used this video to set it up, wonderful explanations for how to hang it and the proper placement! The silk is so soft and in cacoon pose you can feel your body just melting into it! Thank you! :D