2x Wood Fasteners for ceilings with wooden joists / studs
- Suitable for ceilings with an air gap between plasterboard and the joist.
Imperial: 1/2 x 4 3/4
- Use a stud finder to find the ceiling joist at the desired location.
- Studs are generally 450mm (45cm) apart (aprox 17 inches)
- You will require a 9mm wood drill bit to drill 60mm into the wooden joist.
- It may be necessary to drill a small pilot hole through gib/plaster-board ceilings to be sure to locate the middle of the ceiling joist - take your time!
- Use a screwdriver or bar through the bolt eyelet to screw the bolt into the ceiling joist clockwise.
- TEST INTEGRITY BEFORE USE.
Package contains 1 pair of fasteners (2 items).
Your safety is very important! We recommend that you regularly inspect your aerial rig setup before use for wear and tear / damage. Possible damage could include:
- Fraying on daisy chains / rescue loops - Can be caused by hanging on rough objects such as concrete or trees.
- Damage to silk itself
- Carabiners used incorrectly.
- Ceiling mounts becoming loose.
- Not exceeding maximum weight in the aerial silk.
You are welcome to contact us with any questions!