Daisy chains (x2)
With these extensions (length 90 cm) it is easier to measure the height of the silk for each person or if you want to hang your silk on beam or tree trunk.
Why CamiyogAIR Aerial Yoga Silk/Hammocks?
I have used these silks in my studio for over 7 years of my teaching and practice. There are already over 150 people who bought the silk sets for their practice at home or for the other teachers and used in professional yoga studios.
How to Hang/Rig Your Silk?
Plumb line - vertical line in space that goes directly from the middle of your rigging in a straight line towards the ground. You can also think of it as the line in space where the fabric hangs loosely.
Mounting to the ceiling: 1 or 2 rings with bolts/points.
- Strength of bolt 10 mm. Length of ring with bolt – 16 cm.
- Distance between rings 25 – 30 cm, may be up to 40 cm (shoulder/hips width). Ensure that bolts are securely fastened to the ceiling.
- Make sure, that the ceiling is strong enough to hold an adult.
- You can use TRX mounting.
Hanging on the beam: 1 or 2 daisy chain (length 90 cm), wrapped around the beam and aerial yoga silk is hooked with carabiner.
Preparing the aerial yoga silk: with 2 loops - safety sling (length 60 cm)
Find the edge of the silk and fold it equally in your hand and then take the sling and wrap it 2-3 times around one folded end of the silk. Tighten the wrapping.
Distance around plumb line:
- To the sides – at least 120 cm.
- Behind and in front of the silk – at least 130cm.
- Between the silks – at least 80 cm.
- The more you leave space between the walls and silks, the more students will feel comfort. For the widest position such as Turbine circle is needed 180 – 200 cm radius.
Your safety is very important! We recommend that you regularly inspect your aerial rig setup before use for wear and tear / damage. Possible damage could include:
- Fraying on daisy chains / rescue loops - Can be caused by hanging on rough objects such as concrete or trees.
- Damage to silk itself
- Carabiners used incorrectly.
- Ceiling mounts becoming loose.
- Not exceeding maximum weight in the aerial silk.
You are welcome to contact us with any questions!
Daisy Chains | Extensions (2 units)
I strive to provide the best possible customer service and highest quality products. Please contact me if you need assistance or have any questions - I'm here to help!
If you don't have a positive experience for any reason, I will work with you to ensure you get what you need! Please contact me if you need assistance.
By purchasing this item from CamiyogAIR, you acknowledge that you have read and are agreeing to our terms and conditions.
Aerial Yoga Silk | Hammock:
Material: Nylon Tricot; Safe Load: 150KG
Quantity per set: 2; Breaking Load: 2400KG; Safe Load: 500KG;
Slings | Rescue Loops:
Quantity per set: 2; Length: 60 cm; Material: Nylon; Breaking Load:1900LB; Safe Load: 80 kg per rope
Quantity per set: 2; Length: 90 cm; Material: Nylon; Safe Load: 80 kg per rope
Check the mount every time you use this hammock to ensure the rigging is secure and the hammock shows no signs of damage or wear. Aerial yoga/dance/fitness can be dangerous, so exercise caution and always check with a doctor before use.
Since there are many different types of overhead environments, CamiyogAIR cannot provide instructions on how to rig a hammock in your space. Not all environments are suitable for aerial rigging. You must hire a licensed contractor, or professional rigger to examine your space and determine the proper hardware for safe installation and use. CamiyogAIR is not responsible for any injuries or harm caused by the improper installation or use of this product.